LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANIKET BISWAS   30 March 2023

Property dispute

Hi all,

My mother has passed away.My father has done second marriage.Now he is not giving me share of his property.this a self acquired house by my father.please suggest anything on that.


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 March 2023

Since that is his self acquired property you cannot claim share during your father’s lifetime, and if he can distribute the property at his choice and liberty.  You can only motivate him and request him to share his property with you.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     30 March 2023

You can not claim any share or righy over father's self acquired property during his lifetime.

Shashi Dhara   30 March 2023

If you are minor only for maintenance u are eligible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register