LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prince Swatantra Singh   04 February 2023

Property dispute

My father and uncle owns a combined house and there is no formal partition yet. But my uncle had rented few rooms to a person without any rent agreement and without our consent. Now my family is uncomfortable because of that tenet. What we can do to get him removed?


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 February 2023

eviction suit.       

Prince Swatantra Singh   04 February 2023

But sir, he is saying that as he is also a co-owner so he can rent his space? 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 February 2023

Sort out the issues amicably with your uncle for eviction of such tenance.

If unsuccessful, file a suit for partition before jurisdicational civil court through a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query