New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vignesh Rajnath   08 December 2022

property dispute

My father have a residential property.Few years back, my mother passed away and some of my distant relatives tries to acquire the residential property by coaxing my father and turn him against me.
Is there any legal options to secure the property?


 7 Replies

Shashi Dhara   08 December 2022

File suit for partition in civil court and take injunction .

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 December 2022

If the property is ancestral you can file suit for partition and possesion, and if the property is woned by your father then you better motivate him to share the property with you.

Adv. Shrey Shah (Advocate)     08 December 2022

File a suit for partition.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 December 2022

As per your query, it is his self-acquired property, he can do as he wishes.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     08 December 2022

Yes, if property is self acquired property of your father than he can sale,gift,bequeath and transfer it to anyone as per his wish and you can't do anything against him.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 December 2022

I agree with experts Mr. Kavksatayanarayana and Sh. Bhartesh Goyal.

vijay sathya   09 December 2022

it is a good case however I need further details mail me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register