Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dev Sahu   30 April 2022

property dispute

my brother was is legally adopted son.but today my brother was legally enter to my father property for her share.
he claim her share in false way.

what is solution for this ?


 3 Replies

Deepak Chandoliya   01 May 2022

redraft your question

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 May 2022

Do you mean to say that you are bioogical daughter of your father and your brother is legally adopted son of your father.  A legally adopted son of a Hindu has the same rights as a biological son. Hence under Hindu law you and your brother have the same inheritence rights.

Tousif Shaikh   19 May 2022

If your father have legal, undisputed property and has not made any Will any anything like that, then Both of you can have equal share and adopted son of your brother can have all the share of his Legal father's property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query