Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailendra Pratap Singh (Service)     29 July 2008

Property Dispute

Dear Sir,

I have an elder brother we belong to Bihar and live together from childwood, We came from Bihar To Delhi in 1991 and do the service both, and earning hand over to elder brother, near about in 1994-95 We bought a land 90 yards on installment, after that in 1997, we have build a house in 45 yard. at that time we live together at New Ashok Nagar, accomodation provided by the brother employer, In 2001 elder brother get marriage and we shifted to own house which is situated at Lakkarpur Colony, Faridabad, after that I get the marriage in December 2003 and have a daughter by our bedlock. August 2006 We have some famely problem and seperated to each other elder brother occupied ground floor and I shifted to first floor which is constructed with one room. Now my elder brother threatening us to vacate the house becaouse he have registration. what can i do is a problem.


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 July 2008

First, U ask your legal portion of the house because ur income also handedover him. Out of that he might have purchased the land. Therefore u r also having a legal right in that land. Therefore file a suit for partition.

Guest (n/a)     30 July 2008

dear sir tofile appealafter getting judegement copy what wilb the cost involved and by fileing an apeal can i stop from banks attachementplzclarify.

Guest (n/a)     30 July 2008



K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     04 August 2008

Your legal right over the property is not clear. However you are in possession of the first floor. Don't vaccate till your right is decided. If your brother compelling you go for a civil suit restraining hoim from tresspessing your right over the residence. Further you must give the details of the deed of the property.

Why you are asking about appeal and registration. What is the relation of such a query with the orginal query. Not following you. please clarify if you further want a clarification.

Dinkar Vidyarthi (Advocate/ Asst. Manager(Legal))     05 August 2008

Dear Friend it is a very worst position to you. if you prove by some documentry evidences i.e.some papers which shows that you handedover self earning to your brother and also in the construction of such house at faridabad  eangaged yourself not only by supervision but also to paid for same. and also if you have physical possession of the first floor of that house then immediately approche to court but there also you have first to show that have documentry evidences pertaining your investment in that house also 



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query