Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sashvitha (xxxxxxx)     07 April 2014

Property details

Dear All,

Any suggestions as how to get the property details of my husband or their parents in order to claim maintenance for my child.Please help me

Learning

10 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     07 April 2014

HI,

U GIVE A APPLICATION IN COURT ABOUT THAT AND U REQUEST COURT THAT THEY GIVE A ALL DETAILS OF THEM PROPERTIES WITH DECLARATION OF THEM.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 April 2014

For what purpose under which circumstances you are seeking the details of your husband?a

re you working ?

there are many quetions are there?

if all is correct then only court help you,, better adopt alternative ways....[ though illegal ] but you got answer of your querry soon...

best luck

Sashvitha (xxxxxxx)     19 April 2014

Thanks everyone. Im not working and also I have a kid, If not for me I want something for my kid.. which is important for her future.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     19 April 2014

@Sashvita -looks like you husband is contesting the exparte divorce.Why do you need your husbands property details.Did you eye it before getting married.The child will be provided the right amount of maintenance by the court.You may not get any as you are pushing for divorce and you are not currently working.

Property Details - some one above has given a excellent advice.The court will provide you all the details of your husbands and your inlaws poperties-you need to move a application for that.You can ask the above lawyer to educate us if he has helped any of his clients to this effect.

Sashvitha (xxxxxxx)     19 April 2014

Bharat Sir, Thanks for the advice. Can you please help me through the procedure.

Thanks in advance

(Guest)

You cannot get share in your husband's self acquired property so what you will do with the list of properties? He can gift to anyone even when case is pending no one can stop him. You have right only when IRBM becomes law and you are separated for 3 years. IRBM may not be applicable to existing divorce case. If you are educated then look for a job rather than looking at tax free money. Revenge is not good for anyone. Think about all the issues between you and your husband and find fault with yourself too. 

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     25 April 2014

You have misconceived view of law MR DHANESH.

Wife has full rights in self earned as well inherited properties and legal rights in properties of the husband even if the proposed law is not passed.

So all documents of gift deed or any transfer just to defeat the rights of your wife will be SHAM in eyes of law.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     25 April 2014

You have misconceived view of law MR DHANESH.

Wife has full rights in self earned as well inherited properties and legal rights in properties of the husband even if the proposed law is not passed.

So all documents of gift deed or any transfer just to defeat the rights of your wife will be SHAM in eyes of law.

(Guest)

Sir could you please explain how future law can be applicable now? I meet a group of people who are fighting their divorce cases and even men's rights activists who are opposing IRBM have clearly informed everyone that no one can claim your property. Wife can ask for maintenance only.

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     26 April 2014

Law is already there since British days only thing is the Govt will define it more clearly just to get votes.

Read Madras and Delhi High court Judgments posted by expert advocates recently on this site.

All so called groups are one man shows who are trapped in wrong side of law. Once they get bail some talk of QUASH. others DEFAMATION and smart ones change in laws but not two people join with each other for any proper effort to address the problems resulting in enforcement of these laws.

There ARE another group of free lancers and non advocates who profess SECTION 340 , though there is no history of any single case any where in India for allowing such applications.

BUT THERE IS NO BAR FOR GIVING  IMMATURE ADVICE AND GO ON CONTRADICTING OTHERS SINCE THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY.

We work on ALL INDIA BASIS WITH EXPERT ADVOCATES IN THE LINE  for helping the helpless to come out of draconian situations and hence know the situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register