LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jash Trivedi   10 April 2020

property and agreement

after my grand father death our advocate has made agreement that if our property house has to sell in future then they need three sign 1my father 2my bua 3 my grand mother
now if I want my part in this in which section I can apply please elaborate section number


 16 Replies

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     10 April 2020

Explain your question in detail.


manohar   10 April 2020

How many children your grand father has? Is there any Will executed by your grand father during his life time? Pl provide complete facts.

Jash Trivedi   10 April 2020

Grand father has two children one my father other one is my bua, no will

Jash Trivedi   10 April 2020

can I demand for my share as grandson is in property if yes by which section

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     10 April 2020

You cannot demand in the said property as on day. You have not mentioned, how your grand father obtained the said property. Being grand-son, you have no share in the said property as on day on the demise of your grandfather.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     10 April 2020

1. The FIRST right over deceased Grand Father's property is vested with Grand Mother, his Son & his Daughter.

2. As Grand Son, your could have exercised your right /claim, provided the above relatives were not alive.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   10 April 2020

Go and engage advocate and file suit for partition saying it as ancestral property. After your g.f demise who said to advocate to draft agreement as per his wish .all of three has signed the agreement and registered it or not.drag it in court as much as possible.i think that your g.m is aged .she may be ------in few yrs.then how can they execute it .

Jash Trivedi   11 April 2020

by which section I can demand this share of mine

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     11 April 2020

1. You CANNOT demand any share, under any section, as long as Grand Father's Wife, Son & Daughter are alive.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Shashi Dhara   11 April 2020

You tell it as ancestral property as per Hindu law if you r governed by Hindu law

Jash Trivedi   11 April 2020

@shashi dhara please elaborate this with section and some descripttion

Shashi Dhara   11 April 2020

If you r Hindu you simply say that the suit schedule land is ancestral land and you are entitled for 1/4th share,against your father,GM,&bua .drag it .they may compromise.

Jash Trivedi   11 April 2020

okay thanks it is in any act of our law??

Shashi Dhara   11 April 2020

Family law that is Hindu law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register