LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shini Varghese   30 March 2023

Property allotment letter

My Father got plot from mhada in Thane , in lottery system & lost  Allotment letter I want to issue  Duplicate Allotment letter of mhada , what is the procedure .Because I want to Sell the property

Learning

4 Replies

RAKESH ISHI   30 March 2023

To issue a duplicate allotment letter of MHADA (Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority), you will need to follow these steps:

1. Visit the nearest MHADA office and submit an application requesting a duplicate allotment letter. You can also download the application form from the MHADA website and submit it along with the necessary documents.

2. Provide the details of the plot allotted to your father, such as the plot number, location, and other relevant information. You will also need to provide proof of identity and address.

3. Pay the requisite fee for the issuance of the duplicate allotment letter. The fee amount varies depending on the location of the plot and other factors, so it is best to check with the MHADA office beforehand.

4. Once the application and fee are submitted, the MHADA authorities will verify your father's allotment details and issue a duplicate allotment letter if everything checks out.

5. With the duplicate allotment letter in hand, you can now proceed with the sale of the property.

Shini Varghese   30 March 2023

I Had Given the Application Letter to mhada for 2 Times , For the issue of Duplicate Allotment letter 

After that I had Done RTI on 12 February, for which i didnt get any Response 

Sidhhi   02 April 2023

It's a big problem with BMC, MHADA or any such department. They harass no end and make fool of you by such response. We tried to locate the file diligently but couldn't find it. Corruption and corruption nothing else. You need to file apeal to higher level.

brianharms   16 October 2023

Hello, you will need to follow these general steps:

• Visit the MHADA office: Go to the nearest MHADA office in your area. In Thane, you can visit the MHADA office located in the administrative building in Wagle Estate.
  • Carry necessary documents: Take with you all the relevant documents related to the plot, such as your father's identification proof, proof of payment, and any other documents that you may have received during the lottery process.
  • Explain the situation: Explain to the MHADA officials that you have lost the original allotment letter and require a duplicate copy. Provide them with all the necessary details of the plot and the lottery process, such as the application number, lottery number, and any other relevant information. online games
  • Submit an application: Fill out an application form for a duplicate allotment letter. The officials at the MHADA office will guide you through the process and provide you with the required form.
  • Pay the fees: Pay the required fee for obtaining the duplicate allotment letter. The fee amount may vary, so confirm it with the MHADA officials at the time of application.
  • Follow up: After submitting the application and paying the fees, follow up with the MHADA office to track the progress of your request. They will provide you with the necessary information on the timeline for issuing the duplicate allotment letter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register