IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shini Varghese   30 March 2023

Property allotment letter

My Father got plot from mhada in Thane , in lottery system & lost  Allotment letter I want to issue  Duplicate Allotment letter of mhada , what is the procedure .Because I want to Sell the property


 3 Replies

RAKESH ISHI   30 March 2023

To issue a duplicate allotment letter of MHADA (Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority), you will need to follow these steps:

  1. Visit the nearest MHADA office and submit an application requesting a duplicate allotment letter. You can also download the application form from the MHADA website and submit it along with the necessary documents.

  2. Provide the details of the plot allotted to your father, such as the plot number, location, and other relevant information. You will also need to provide proof of identity and address.

  3. Pay the requisite fee for the issuance of the duplicate allotment letter. The fee amount varies depending on the location of the plot and other factors, so it is best to check with the MHADA office beforehand.

  4. Once the application and fee are submitted, the MHADA authorities will verify your father's allotment details and issue a duplicate allotment letter if everything checks out.

  5. With the duplicate allotment letter in hand, you can now proceed with the sale of the property.

Shini Varghese   30 March 2023

I Had Given the Application Letter to mhada for 2 Times , For the issue of Duplicate Allotment letter 

After that I had Done RTI on 12 February, for which i didnt get any Response 

Sidhhi   02 April 2023

It's a big problem with BMC, MHADA or any such department. They harass no end and make fool of you by such response. We tried to locate the file diligently but couldn't find it. Corruption and corruption nothing else. You need to file apeal to higher level.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query