Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nikhil (regional manager )     22 March 2013

Property

I have property in Vaijapur Dist aurangabad maharashtra

This property was on 1 of the society name Non registerd .. This Property was bankrupt and auction done by Thasildar in 1974 ..the auction purchased by my uncle" A "as a Material and his Rental athourity Was Given in The Name Of Uncle "'B'"

In 1983 The Land record Department has done City survey (before this this there was not city survey ) in city survey the Propperty Card was registered in the of Uncle 'A' s Name as a pasation athority

and in Nagarpalika Tax record It was on the name of that Said Society  and after giving P R Card It transfer on the Name of My Uncle Name "A"

But That Time of Application In Nagarpalika for Transfer in  tax record as per PR CARD 1 of said man taken objection saying that this property belongs to his father name in tax record he was owner of society chairman wich was bankrupt the nagarpalika asked him a proof but he can not produce so nagarpalika transfer the property on my uncle Name " A"

Now the Person has gone in Court saying that this property is in his fathers name Chairman of  the society (non registered)

my question is  my uncle is expired "A" and ''B" both

now in property card my uncles Name 'A"

now in Nagarpalika Tax record it is on My Uncles Name ''A''

but we dont have any doucment of purchace or rent of that time coj my both uncle are expired  so what to do and how to deny his claim and my uncle ''B''(expired) his son is saying that this property belongs yhem

now the property is in pasataion of my uncle 'A' from 1974 till date aprx 39 years

so how to clear and what to do ???????????

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register