Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pinnoju suhas (b-tech)     08 April 2012

Property

Hi Sir,

I am pursuing my Btech .My father was an Singareni Employee and was expired in 2009. My paternal grand father who is alive

has 3 sons and 2 daughters . My father is the eldest son and two daughters got married. My father's elder brother took his share and is doing his business. Younger brother is doing some private job and got the entire property registered by his name after my father has pased away.Actually i have two sibblings sisters who are elder to me.

One sister got married recently and my grand parents  has given nothing for her marriage and dint even allow us to do at their home .Now they completely avoided us and wrote entire property to their younger son.Can you please let me know what all my rights would be as their grandson to get back my father's share .And what would be the process if i proceed legally? 

Learning

3 Replies

Dipankar Ghosh (N/A)     09 April 2012

See ... since your grand father is alive and the property is / was in his name ..... the question of your father's share doesnot arise ...... hence your share also doesnot arise.... please be specific that in whose name the property is ? and is your grand father alive?

sri (ceo)     14 April 2012

if its ancestral... there is a chance...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register