LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girraj Sharma   04 June 2021

property

sir Mere dada ji ne aaj se kariban 30 saal pehle ek makan liya tha or ragistry nahi karawai thi Notry karwai thi or mere dada ji ko cour se ek decree prapt hui thi jo ki mere dada ji ke hak me hui thi or ab ham makan ragistry karwana chahte he lekin mere dada ne jis ladies se makan liya tha wo expire ho chuki he or mere dada ji bhi expire ho gaye he to ab ham es isthiti me apne makan ki ragistry kese karwaye sir me bohot tension me hu please sir help me...

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 June 2021

Contact a local advocate and get a family settlement deed or will registered.  This process is easy and any local advocate can guide you in getting a title deed basing on tax-paid receipts and such decree.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2021

he legal heirs of your grandfather should approach the legal heirs of the lady who sold the property to your grandfather with a request to execute the registered sale deed in their favor.

If they do not cooperate then the legal heirs of your grandfather can file a suit for declaration of title on the basis of adverse possession with the support of documentary evidences in your support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register