LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay aggarwal   25 October 2021


have patta land but didnt seen for many years after my father died but now i dont know how to get it back in my ownership
father dies 25 years ago without will. And. I am legal heir

 1 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     26 October 2021

First get the land records of the said land, mutation entries, extracts.  Make an application to the concerned land officer that you are the legal heir after your father and your name may be mutated on the said land record.  If he refuses to do so, you have to initiate Civil proceedings claiming title and possession of the said property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query