Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

1612 (HR)     10 July 2014

Promised for marriage and had sex

Hi All,

My boy friend promised me for Marriage and had s*x with me. His family and my family was aware of the relationship but later when he started earning his family backed off. And to end our relationship they started telling evryone that he doesnt live with them and his family has disown me and hided him somewhere. Now after 4 years I came to know that he is still with his family and they lied about it.

I want to take a legal action against him as because of him my and my family's reputation has gone for a toss since our relationship was very public and all my relatives and family friends were aware of it.I also went it depression because of the way he suddenly disappeared after s*xually used me.

Now if I file a case after 4 years of all this, what all proofs I would need to prove him guilty.

Thanks

Learning

7 Replies

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     10 July 2014

You have not mentioned explicitly the matter, simply saying that someone has made some relation with you & now denying to be complying his/her promise, It doesn't  happened  so, kindly consult your local lawyer will help you in the matter. It has been quite delay but you should not think for that because as you have said to have been put yourself in dark about your boyfriend from the in-law's end. Hoping to be having best lawyer.

rising up again (FFF)     11 July 2014

GIRL...  first decide what you wish to achieve from all this ?   

1. involve him all court cases and then marry him   ???? but think - is he really worth living with ?? who has'nt given u importance  earlier....wont ever love u....ever. And u also might not want to stay with such loser... 

2. just punish him - you wud have to spend years doing this... can u afford to take out that much time for all this ?? Here u have two options... a) Move on.... ELSE, b) fight hard and dont loose in between(as its gonna be a long fight).... make his deeds public....  

as for evidences.... sms's, chats, emails, photos, hotel booking vouchers, travel tickets, etc etc etc would be very helpful. find a good lawyer....and go for it !!!   

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     11 July 2014

You can very well give a police complaint.  If the police denies to take complaint, file a private complaint.  But the problem is the delay you made, you have to explain the reason for the delay.  There are chances of your complaint be registered as FIR.  If you have any doubts contact me ravinder2345@gmail.com.

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     11 July 2014

I know of a Guy who was used by his GF.. she had...s**ual relationship with him... promised marriage and then she got married to a rich guy leaving him in depression... what kind of case should the guy file??   

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     11 July 2014

I wish to help you. But sorry. You will not get any relief in the court of law on the basis of the facts narrated by you. Drop the idea and think it a bad dream and move on in life.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 July 2014

A police complaint for cheating and having had s*xual intercourse with false promise of marriage amounting to rape can be lodged with the help of nicely drafted complaint with the local police station.  You may see that you have strong evidence or witness on your side to the events namely seeing you both going together to various places etc.You may have to give authentic reasons for delay in  complaining the matter.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     13 July 2014

1. It is already very late & there is hardly any reason you can cite for the long delay in filing any complaint or case. Moreover, it will be very difficult to prove your allegations for which you can be countersued for defamation,

2. The matter will be very tasty for the public who will come to know about the case, if you file and no relief is expected from the Court,

3. Drop the idea now & move in your life forgetting him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register