LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sourajit das   10 January 2020

professional tax or gst

Whereas I am satisfied that you are liable to payment of tax and enrolment under section 5(2) of the West Bengal State Tax on Professions, Trades, Callings and Employments Act, 1979 ;

And whereas you have failed to get yourself enrolled and to pay the tax due from you,

You are hereby given notice to appear in person or through an authorised representative on 28-02-2020 at 12-00 P.M. before the undersigned with accounts, registers, documents and other evidences as have been maintained by you so that determination of tax due from you for the period from 2016-2017 to 2019-2020 may be completed.

I have received this mail today.. I earlier had GST registration opened to start a business but later decided not to do it from that period I didn't use it after 6 months GST is cancelled as I did not paid any penalty or filled any tax..

Today I have received this mail..

Now IM CONFUSED IS IT FOR GST OR PROFESSIONAL TAX??

WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE HELP

Learning

2 Replies

ADVOCATE KHUSBOO VERMA   10 January 2020

read the blog for further inforMATION

https://vermakhusboo.blogspot.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2020

You may give a suitable reply to the notice received by you through your lawyer denying the allegations.

Let them invoke particular clause and clearly state the reasons and the law involved so that you can take further legal actions accordingly.

First you issue a reply notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register