LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kum7kumarr (learning)     20 July 2020

Production

Hello, When we argue any application and if there are some upper courts jugements, rather than producing the full judgemenet, can i produce the one page only where court has given something favourable to my case. Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 July 2020

Originally posted by : Kum7kumarr
Hello, When we argue any application and if there are some upper courts jugements, rather than producing the full judgemenet, can i produce the one page only where court has given something favourable to my case. Thanks

Kum7kumarr,

What is the subject of application for argument and what is the relevance of citation ?

Why do you want to file single page of the citation ? What do you save in non-filing entire judgment relied upon by you ?

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 July 2020

It all depends on the circumstances, relevance, and value /period of Judgment and objections by opposite party advocates.

If the judgment is the latest it is always proper to file such an authentic copy obtained through proper source before Court.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 July 2020

No is the answer. The complete judgment needs to be produced.

1 Like

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     21 July 2020

All smart litigants want to be lawyers without degree n practice

Kum7kumarr (learning)     21 July 2020

Very well said Ms. Anamika. Let me give you the reply of your below statmement  :

"All smart litigants want to be lawyers without degree n practice"

This question was asked to clarify beacuse my opponent has done such a act. Though i always produce full judgements. So can you please guide me now what should i do in case my opponent lawyers do such a act in future...thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register