LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nidhi123   12 July 2020

Procuring case documents

Hi All,

I would like to procure court ( high court) documents pertaining to a case. I need the below;

1) petition copy
2) defendant response
3) evidence adduced by either parties

The case is closed and a judgement has been passed.

I would like to know can I apply for these documents under court rules and if yes what is the procedure.

Thanks & Regards


 3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     12 July 2020

Only a party to the case (either plaintiff or defendant) can apply for and get the documents.  Others cannot.

nidhi123   13 July 2020

what if a person is not party to suit but can be a affected party

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 July 2020

Only party and its advocate only can get it. You can get it through filing R.T.I. to the court registrar office. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register