LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alamgir Shaikh   13 March 2020

process of divorce

My sister want seperation from her husband as her husband is not at all tolerable anymore now.my sister has two kids. Her husband main problem is he work for one day and didn't go for work next 10 to 15 days and ultimately they have money crises then he send my sister for lending money from neighbouring or sometimes from our house and when she didn't do that he toucher her . When he failed by all the way then he took small loan which also unable to repay by him.
Secondly he has a problem of my sister Lough or smiles.if my sister smiles along with the relative or someone that also a problem even when my sister talk with us on phone and if she Lough then he creat a big issue and beat her. As our family financial condition is not good hence my sister didn't speak up with us but now it's intolerable to her.
So could you people please help me what I should do for her divorce or what is the legal way or process to do so.please help me.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 March 2020

Instead of resorting a legal process for divorce, which is not so difficult, it is advisable to get them settled by counselling her husband to sort out his family problem. Your relatives/ respectable persons of locality/ friends may render necessary help.

If she (your sister) feels strong for a divorce, it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 March 2020

Dear querist,

Try to mutually settle the disputes. Otherwise your sister can file divorce and maintenance application for childrens.

Regards,

Free Legal Help India   15 March 2020

PLEASE CONTACT A. A. ZAIDI ADVOCATE FOR LEGAL HELP. CONTACT NO. 9719775005.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register