LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. Fahad   11 September 2020

Procedure to withdraw 498a, 506 ipc & dp act sec 3 & 4

Hi Intellectuals,

Kindly advise me the procedure to withdraw 498A, 506 IPC & DP Act sec 3 & 4.


Warm Regards,



 7 Replies

seshadri dubey (none)     11 September 2020

the case can be withdrawn after filing of the chargesheet.
1 Like

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     12 September 2020


Quashing Under Section 482 Cr.P.C by the concern high court is only option available.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 September 2020

You have not posted the material facts.

1 Like

Mr. Fahad   13 September 2020

Sir, Its a matrimonial dispute between wife and husband and now they have been compromise to live happy life together after arbitration therefore they want to withdraw the above said charges and cases filed against each other.. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 September 2020

Criminal charges, being non-compoundable, needs to got quashed from the High Court under the provisions of 482 CrPC. The proceedings under DV (not dp) could be withdrawn by the complainant.

Mr. Fahad   15 September 2020

Sir could you please enlightened on Dowry Prohibition act sec 3 and 4 as well..

Nida Khatri   21 September 2020

need more information about the case. what stage is it in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register