LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev (owner)     21 March 2013

Procedure to delete accused from the case

Hi all,

         A person has filed a criminal case against me and my father in 2005. My father is paralysed and is bed ridden since 2 years. Court has given permanent exemption to my father from attaining dates. Because of this the Complainant is going to file an application in the court to delete my fathers name from the case as his non presence in case, the matter is not moving further.

I want to know that is there is any provision in the law to delete an accuse from the case. If exist, Plz provide me the procedure. Thanks.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query