Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedure to change the DOB in birth certificate

Page no : 2

Sandeep Sharma (General Manager)     15 January 2015

Central Government Act
Section 13(3) in The Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969
(3) Any birth or death which has not been registered within one year of its occurrence, shall be registered only on an order made by a Magistrate of the first class or a Presidency Magistrate after verifying the correctness of the birth or death and on payment of the prescribed fee. tc "(3) Any birth or death which has not been registered within one year of its occurrence, shall be registered only on an order made by a Magistrate of the first class or a Presidency Magistrate after verifying the correctness of the birth or death and on payment of the prescribed fee."

Gaurav chugh (Student)     18 September 2015

Dear SIr,

My actual date of birth is 12/12/1991 in my all certificates, aadhar card, driving licence, ration card and bank passbooks, But my DOB in birth certificate is  30/1/1992 istead of 12/12/1991 bcoz when I was born in private Nursing home then MBBS doctor had forwarded my name & date of birth after 42 days for registering in Municipal coorporation office/ Registrar office. Now I want to change my dob in my DOB Certificate bcoz I am unable for applying the passport without the birth certificate. I already have an birth certificate for proof of date of birth  which the doctor had issued & mentioned the DOB which is 12/12/1991 at the time of born.  Kindly let me know the procedure to change my DOB in Birth Certificate so that I could apply for the Passport.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Thanking you.

Gaurav Chugh

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   28 September 2015

YOU CAN CHANGE THE DOB ONLY BY GETTING THE ORDER FROM THE CLASS ONE MAGISTRATE/SDM.BY CIVIL SUIT

PLEASE CONTACT 
ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE

niranjan   29 October 2015

Hi

How to change date of birth in birth certificate

Actually I born on 8th Nov.1991 at 2AM but in hospital they registered as 7th Nov.1991 and in Municipal office also they registered as 7th Nov.1991

Birth certifiacte  is necessary for applying passport so kindly let me know how to change date of birth in birth certificate 

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   29 October 2015

YOU CAN CHANGE THE DOB ONLY BY GETTING THE ORDER FROM THE CLASS ONE MAGISTRATE/SDM.BY CIVIL SUIT 

or ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN GO FOR WRIT PETITION

BUT I WILL PREFER YOU GO FOR ORDER FROM CLASS ONE MAGISTRATE

PLEASE CONTACT 

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE

niranjan   30 October 2015

How much time will take for the process

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   01 November 2015

depent upon  cae to case.

PLEASE CONTACT 

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE

Dhayalan 9894551170 (advocate)     02 November 2015

you can file the petition before the local Judicial Magistrate court under Birth and Death rules in Tamilnadu U/s10(3) and sec 13(1) for used. it may differ in other states. There you can get the direction to register your birth.

pavel bose   02 December 2015

i have my dob as 7/12/1997 in all my documnts like dob certificate, 10th boards marksheet,aadhar card, pan card. but originally it is 7/12/1998. how do i legally change these credentials?

Vikas Sharma   30 December 2015

I was born on 30.08.1994, And this is the correct birth date I was born in Haryana. I have this birth date on all my documents. Now when I applied for a birth certificate from the native I got a certificate with birth date stating 28.09.1994 (which is wrong). I also reapplied with all the required supportive documents but still i got the birth certificate with the same date. Can someone please help me out in this I am in need of the birth certificate as soon as possible. 

hemanth   10 March 2016

Hi,

This is with regarding my wrong birth date in my birth certificate, where as in my birth certificare date is02/01/1991 but in other documents lile SSLC marks card, DL,Adhar card & Voter ID- DOB is 02/01/1990...how can i get chanege of date in my birth certificate??

so that i can apply for passport

Kindly help me out with this issue & what are the procedures ??

any one help me out with this problem as i'm in need with the passport..

devendrachary   20 September 2016

Private Message

Subject : change of name in DOB
SIR MY SON NAME IS P.SUBRAMANAYA BHUVAN AND THE SAME IS RECORDED IN HIS SCHOOL ,BUT IN THE DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IT IS AS P.BHUVAN,AND LATER I HAD TAKEN A AFFIDIT AND CHANGED HIS NAME AS P.SUBRAMANYAM BHUVAN. SO I HAVE TO CHANGE IT IN HIS CERTIFICATE,SO PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTION HOW TO CHANGE HIS NAME FROM,P.BHUVAN TO P.SUBRAMANYAM IN THE CERTIFICATE ,NO W HE IS IN 6TH STANDARD.HE IS BORN IN BHEL,GENERAL HOSPITAL,RCPURAM,HYDERABAD ON 22-06-2005.
Sent to : Admin on 20 September 2016

(Guest)

Nobody will help us. Please fill up the below mentioned survey form, we will try to send it to directly Supreme Court, President, PMO and concern authorities. I know that, These authorities will also not help us, but still we have to try. So we can say to others that, Givernment authorities are not to help people in India.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNrGGlTi9w2CoW8CDTm6Nu8AT6-S9W7bdMpwebtni9RrxmCw/viewform

haripriya   24 August 2017

Hi, 

All my certificates have a wrong date of birth which is 10/04/1993 but my birth date is 10/10/1994. My birth certificate has a different date. How to change the year in my birth certificate.

anbarasan   04 September 2019

How to change the DOB 10/10/1993 to 04/10/1993 in birth certificate? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register