Upgrad LLM

procedure of fir in 498a/125 etc



I am expecting a false 498a, DV 125 Etc on my family...

Right now the matter is in Women Cell & today it ws transfered for mediation. i have below ques :

1. what will happen in mediation
2. How long it will go.
3. How to tackle this situation.
4. If it fails, when FIR will be registered.
5. IF FIR happen they will inform my family in adv. ???

Pls reply the above ques asap.


498a Fighter


Just chill

read the below link to understand the leegal system and fight back.I have also gone through the same.

What else I told you now.


Feel free to mail me on hkjain47@gmail.com



Dy Director

Before going to mediation make introspection of the events which have gone wrong. Some solution may come forward.

Total likes : 1 times

self employed

I agree with Sudhir. 


Dear Gaurav,

You have already started off on the wrong foot by attributing imputatons to your wife. Please go to the mediation cell with open mind.  Avoid taking 3rd pary to the meidation process.  Ask your wife also  to come the mediation Cell all by herself.  Mediation cell generally has very good cousellors. Seek Counselling outside mediation cell as well.  Talk to your wife on one to one basis for  "private and soul searching discussions".   Don't be carried away by anti  women bloggers and  women haters   Try to save your marriage.  You as a man can do much more to save a marriage than a women.  Women generally are not bad.  They are influcenced by some evil forces.  You have to nudge her out of it and also prevent yourself from becoming a wife hater.  They too have lot of stake in a marriage and by launching these kinds of proceedings against a husband their entire future is in jeopardy as no other man will ever like to marry such a women.  Avoid going to advocates, go to an advocate only if every thing esle fails.  Court and lega battles is not a solution for any body, much less for young people like you.  It is time for you to settle down  in life for a bliss of youth.  


first decide what u want - divorce / reunion ?


AV Bagur sir, Thanks for your reply... Sir dont have any issue with my wife she wants to stay in my mothers house as she s nt havng gud relation wid my mom... I want to stay with her separatly... But she dosent want to stay in rented house as v r nt nt dat much rich v cabt buy another house... Yes u r rite she is influencd wid bad people my MIL wat to do she can do o anythng to stay i. Mothers house .... Woh dandey ke zor per ghar basaana chahti hao... Mein uske saath nahi reh sakta

I m sorry sir. I dnt knw d meaning of introspection... Nt gttng it pls explain



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x