Upgrad LLM

procedure of filing private complaint under ipc 211

Dear Sir,

Can anybody help me about filing private complaint under section 211 IPC. I really want to file a private complaint under ipc211. A rich guy trying to grab our land by filing false criminal cases against me and my father. My father is 76 years old. Local advocates don't know much about this section and procedure. I know about 340 Crpc, In one case I filed a complaint under this section and the magistrate's response was not so good .

Any help will be much appreciated Thank you.


This section of ipc provides protection to the defendant against a false criminal case against him. There is no private compaint like provision under it.

Thank you,

So you said that filing private complaint for ipc 211 under section crpc 200 is maintainable? (I heard that there is some bar for filing private complaint under ipc 211)


At this stage you can not file case uner section 211 ipc until the case which has been dispossed off by court .


Thanks all, I also heard that there is a supreme court decision allows, filing private complaint under the section ipc 211 (only 211). I google it several days but dont get it. does anybody knows about it? Anyway It's really frustrating that we can't do anything about a false complaint.


Thank you for yor help




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x