New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   25 September 2023

Procedure for lodging complaint with SPCA-Mumbai

What's the procedure for lodging complaint with State Police Complaint Authority - Mumbai if local police station don't act & register FIR on the Complaintant due to corruption. TIA


 4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 September 2023

If PS refuses to file an FIR you can file the complaint with DM or Judicial magistrate 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2023

Alternatively, you can file a complaint online through the Digital Police Portal 3. This portal is a platform for citizens to file crime-related complaints online 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 September 2023

If your complaint was not entertained by police then you can approach the jurisdictional magistrate court with  a petition under section 156(3) cr.p.c. seeking direction to the concerned police to initiate legal action on the basis of your complaint

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 September 2023

pleae elaborate facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register