LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Xallath   04 December 2023

Problem with the sale deed

Ex - if there are two owners through one sale deed. Now the other one wants to seek declaration that he is the owner of complete / whole property. 


In that case what is the relief available with that person?


 2 Replies

PSVNL Sai Kumar (Software Engineer)     07 February 2024

  1. The other owner should have a relinquishment deed done whereby he will relinquish all his rights on the title in favor if the other owner.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 February 2024

On a compromise note the other purchaser can transfer his share to the other joint owner by executing a registered gift deed 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register