Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hrishikesh Saha   11 June 2023

Private property road and front block

According to Indian law, can the National Highway Authority allow any other person to build a temple on government land but in front of my land and The only road to own land? It will be legal for others to build without my noc permission?Legal action can be taken Indian law,, help with invaluable advice ,,, please Help 🙏🙏🙏


 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   11 June 2023

Dear Client, You should approach authorities for those issues so better if you contact me then I'll explain properly.

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court
📱 9198889990.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 June 2023

It is illegal to construct a temple or any other structure on a government land without permission as well as blocking the easement rights of the general public using the pathway. 

You can give a notice to the authorities concerned mentioning this illegal act and request them to instruct them to remove the same or to remove them by themselves. 

Failing to get any response in this regard, you can approach court with a suit for mandatory injunction to remove the illegal structure biuilt on the public pathway and also for easement rights

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register