Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lohith YC   12 April 2022

Private complaint and civil case pending on ancestral property

Hello,

I'm the plaintiff and there is already ongoing Partition suit in the court for 4 acres of agriculture land of a joint family.
No partition deed available or made. 
I went to the court when my uncle disagreed to give my share in ancestral property.
My uncle and my father are two sons to 1 Hucchappa ( my grandfather) & Janakamma ( my grand mother). 
My Father is dead.

Recently, i got to know that there is one more ancestral property (in the name of my grandMother - Janakamma) measuring 1 acres which is acquired by Special Land Acquisition officer, Railways.

My uncle has taken the awarded amount by suppressing my identity in the family tree. And created fraudulent documents like family tree and other property documents showing he is the only son to Janakamma.
He has also submitted indemnity bond to special land acquisition officer saying he is the only legal heir and no case is pending in the court for the said property.

I have filed a private complaint (PCR) in Police Station, and FIR is done. Investigation has started.

Question is :
1. Will the investigation will be directed to court as already civil case is pending for the same joint family ?
2. Will this be considered as fraud case and accused will be punished irrespective of pending civil court ?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2022

You can bring your grievance to the railway authorities about compensiation.  proper legislations have been made under the Indian Railways Act 1989 which make sure that the appropriate amount of compensation is provided to the aggrieved people and their rights are not abridged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register