LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   06 September 2019

private complaint

some people have defame me on Facebook by writing something odd..I have lodged the complaint to S.P. BUT now the police cyber wing saying that we can register this type of case or complaint.
so now I want to know that what is the procedure
can I file a private complaint directly
to magistrate..
plz guide me..
also send me the format of the private complaint against defamation..on Facebook...


 4 Replies

TGK REDDI   07 September 2019

Yes, you can.   No format.

But, remember, there's no justice in Courts.      Nor anywhere.

How can, in such circumstances, we expect honesty in judges?

Rajinder Kumar (Prop.)     07 September 2019

Simple complaint in local language

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 September 2019

Yes, you can file complaint in the jurisdictional Magistrate Court.

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   07 September 2019

yes you may file an application and in your prayer you may request the Magistrate to direct the police to file an F.I.R u/s 156(3) CrPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register