LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Len   01 June 2016

Previous employer harassing me indirectly among other employers

Dear Sirs/Madams
I have worked as a employee for a private concern for short term in blore, india during the mid of year 2012 and resigned after completing probation of 6 months. Later that i went to UAE on another company and came back now after 4 years to india due to personal problems . Now i am finding difficulty to find job in my local state and city eventhough opportunities come forward me by email and phone, the previous manager (Mr. XYZ) of the private concern in Blore India who has been circulating some bad information about me among other all employers who are trying to hire me. Confused about his intention of he doing like that i am frustrated and Infact i got good contact certificate and work experience certificate from the same company manager but the information coming from the new companies who are interviewing me are giving feedback like the private company you worked since 4 years back did not certify you are as a good candidate likewise. I even tried to talk with that Manager personally over the phone also by email to avoid such contradictions but there was no reply about his concern of passing such wrong message about me. To my knowledge i have never troubled him personally or professionally during the 6 month work period. Please advice how to resolve this matter either by legally or personally talking to such concern.


 5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 June 2016

Obtain the copy of report from all companies and/or record the transactions (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted). You can even write to recruiters and ask them to write back to you so that you can act to clarify.Attach the certificates.

Once you have the evidence proceed to file for defamation, discriminatory retaliation and damages, under expert advise of your counsel.

Your counsel may opine that you can nlodge police complaint as well.

If conducive write to his MD.

Are you a memebr of employee's/trade unios?

1 Like

Len   01 June 2016

Thankyou sir for reply. Can i file complaint with my records in my local area station or the place where i worked?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 June 2016

At your place.

Your counsel can guide you further.

1 Like

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     02 June 2016

It will be a very difficult case to prove. And please gather irrefutable evidence as much as you can before proceeding further. 

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 June 2016

Certainly build irrefutable evidence.

Seasoned union leaders can support and seasoned leaders and seasoned counsels specializing in labor-service/civil/criminal matters know how to handle such matters.

Libel and Slander: Two torts that involve the communication of false information about a person,

Prefer to proceed under guidance of your counsel(s).


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query