Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arijit Shankar Chaudhury (student(msc))     16 May 2011

preserving answer scripts

dear sir/madam

I want to know the current rule of preserving answer scriptts in calcutta university that is how many  days an answer scriptt of an examination is preserved(current rule & date of implementation)?I did not applied for a reexamination of answer scriptt of Political science(general) paper 3 which i got 23 out of 100.The minimum pass mark was 25 .Can i know the actual rule of passing.Is it passing in individual paper or passing in grop that is subjects taken together.I also want to know that if a candidate fails to appear or give any individual paper but secures pass marks in the group as a whole then he/she be declared pass?What is the actual rule of passing in group(absent in one or more paper but passing as a whole ,whether it is valid)?I also want to know the actual rule of passing(minimum pass marks) in the year 2008(calcutta university Honours 1+1+1 system) i also want to know that my answer scriptts of 2008 are still preserved or they are disposed off.

I will be highly oblidged if i get proper answers (documents required)to my abovestated queries.

with regards,

Arijit Shankar Chaudhury.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register