Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (Student)     23 April 2014

Preparing for govt job ,was arrested under 107/151 by police

Hi,

I am a student who is preparing for SSC  and other governement exams.

i want to know , i was arrested by the Police on 23 rd Feb 2014 under sections 107/151 and was sent to Tihar for one day and was given bail later . Want to know whether i will face any problem in police verification if i am selected  for government job as i just gave an interview to a state level government job.

Learning

20 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 April 2014

It would not affect, concentrate on your exam, best of luck

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2014

Firstly it was just a remand, after this the police will file charge sheet before court, the case will run and after that based on the proceedings and facts & merits of the case, the court will pass orders accordingly, until then you are innocent of the offences charged against you, hence, need not worry about it so soon.

1 Like

mohit (Student)     24 April 2014

I was given in custody under 107/151 where i was sent to preventive custody , and everybody say that it will be over in 6 months , but i am in dilemma as in police verification for govt job they check whether you have been arrested or detained and character certificate , you all get from local police station and DM.

I have changed my home from the previous place and have been living in a different place as i fear of any such trouble. Here is the Police verification form for the govt job , i have attached it below. Please help me people, it is my career i am so worried about.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 April 2014

Donot worry, it would not affect police verification

1 Like

shweta (none)     27 April 2014

respected sir/mam,
           in 2010 two groups of my friend were fighting in front of my house. i intervined n stoped them to fighting. both parties go to police ..one party put my name in the matter....police registers 751 against both parties but against my name 750........after few months sdm court discharged both the parties...at that time i was doing MBA....now i m selected in a bank ..my joining is ahead...but i fear i will reject in police verification. i m in dep depression ..kindy tell me that what can and what should i do in this matter so i can do a job.........i will be very thanful for ur suggestions

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     02 May 2014

Don't  worry. Everything will be alright in your matter

mohit (Student)     21 August 2014

Hi, I am filing for compromise deed would it affect my police verification for government job as I have been selected for SSC, please help me ..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

I am sorry to disgree with all.

As long as criminal case is pending you are not joining the service.

Your acquittal on merit ( not compromise) can result in you you joining.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

Originally posted by : shweta

respected sir/mam,

in 2010 two groups of my friend were fighting in front of my house. i intervined n stoped them to fighting. both parties go to police ..one party put my name in the matter....police registers 751 against both parties but against my name 750........after few months sdm court discharged both the parties...at that time i was doing MBA....now i m selected in a bank ..my joining is ahead...but i fear i will reject in police verification. i m in dep depression ..kindy tell me that what can and what should i do in this matter so i can do a job.........i will be very thanful for ur suggestions

You have already been advised in the repeated threads posted by you.

mohit (Student)     18 September 2014

In the SEM court the case was dropped, in the order copy which I have got it is written that since matter is going time bar on 24/08/14 as my case happened on 24th February. Both parties are required to maintain peace in the area in the aforementioned facts like case going time bar , we are dropping the proceedings of the case. Local police to be informed accordingly. Now what will happen in the police verification , please advise I am very much tensed rite now..

In the SEM court the case was dropped, in the order copy which I have got it is written that since matter is going time bar on 24/08/14 as my case happened on 24th February. Both parties are required to maintain peace in the area in the aforementioned facts like case going time bar , we are dropping the proceedings of the case. Local police to be informed accordingly. Now what will happen in the police verification , please advise I am very much tensed rite now..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2014

The court's order copy is to be seen for rendering further opinion, consult a local lawyer and take his advise.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2014

still you have to mention this case and result thereof in the attestation from.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register