Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preparing for govt job ,was arrested under 107/151 by police

Page no : 2

Harry   15 December 2017

Hi, I got job in X psu in 2017 and right now I'm in probatation period. My X psu hr sent my police verification to my home town police station. But the problem is Y psu conducted exam in 2016 and I was debarred from that exams due to my negligence and in June 2017 I got a letter from Y psu that i was debarred for 3 year for not to apply for Y psu exams. No case was filed in Police station as of now and no other letter I got from Y psu. Now this incident will effect my X psu police verification

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 December 2017

What is the meaning of debarring for negligence? What was the negligence?

Girish   17 May 2019

Dear sir/ma'm Recently i am selected as a probationary officer in the public sector bank.my query is one cheating case filed against me in the court of law (FIR also filed) in the year 2012.But the case had been closed in the year 2014. It would effect me in the police verification or not. Am in full of confusion. Plzzz send reply to my query. Thanking you.

Girish   17 May 2019

Dear sir/ma'm Recently i am selected as a probationary officer in the public sector bank.my query is one cheating case filed against me in the court of law (FIR also filed) in the year 2012.But the case had been closed in the year 2014. It would effect me in the police verification or not. Am in full of confusion. Plzzz send reply to my query. Thanking you.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 May 2019

On what grounds was the case closed?  Without details no answer can be given.

Ashutosh Shukla   02 January 2021

I was charged in 107/16 in 2012 becuase I had filed a person had threatened me and I called the police. Despite taking action against such person, Police had lodged 107/16 case against me. I had filed a complaint for such act in Human Rights Commission. Can I need to mention this case in attestation form and it will create problem in police verification?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register