LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SARAVANAN (Sr.Merchandiser)     04 July 2014

Precaution of cheque bounce

Dear Sir / Madam, 

My house owner has to return back the rental advance amount Rs. 20000. He will give only the cheque. Pls note i have experienced in the cheque bounce 1 year back & i didnt take any action of that time. Now i dont want to take any risk of the cheque. can you pls give some idea to get the cheque from him with full safty, means not cheque bounce & not delaying the money return back. 




 1 Replies

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2014

Please donot take Blank cheque. He should write amount date etc in his own hand writing. If

possible you prepare a document with completedetails including  that  "I am  giving cheque to Mrxxx in discharge of xxxx etc

and get him signed 

if you want any further advise mail to advocateparamashivam

Thats all


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query