Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemanth Reddy   11 March 2021

posting out in army

sir,
I have posted in this unit on on September 2017. after completing my turnover my record gave posting to me on September 2020. after 6 months on February 2021 my reliever arrived to my unit. but till now my commanding officer not giving permission to posted out from here. what I have to do.

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 March 2021

You can make a statutory representation.

Hemanth Reddy   11 March 2021

I can't understand.what is statutory representation?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 March 2021

Are you so indispensible that your CO is unable to relieve you despite the fact reliever has been taken on stength ?

Never such opportunity in Indian Army.

The Commanding Officer shall have to relieve you by a stipulated date given by your record officer and struck off his unit strength , untill there is something pending against you. 

Unbelievable statement.

It is advisable to restrain yourself from posting such query on public platform, otherwise you shall be in thick soup if authorities noticed.

There is no legal issue involved in your post, which is internal arrangement of your unit.

Hemanth Reddy   12 March 2021

1. my reliever has been taken on strength from February 2021.my out date is on September 2020.

2. there is nothing pending against me.

3. you may not able to believe but it is as it is.

4.i do aware of what to post and what not to.

5. when it's come to having thick soup,I do have my soldier way to digest full meal in short time.

respected retired officer,
please guide me as a advocate.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     12 March 2021

You may send representation through proper official channels seeking early relief.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 December 2022

Originally posted by : emma watson

Make your style stunning by wearing this Kate Upton Astros Jacket 2022 this jacket is made from high-quality material and you will never disappoint with the quality of this so don't think anymore just click and shop now.

It is about ???

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2022

Originally posted by : Dr J C Vashista

Are you so indispensible that your CO is unable to relieve you despite the fact reliever has been taken on stength ?

Never such opportunity in Indian Army.

The Commanding Officer shall have to relieve you by a stipulated date given by your record officer and struck off his unit strength , untill there is something pending against you. 

Unbelievable statement.

It is advisable to restrain yourself from posting such query on public platform, otherwise you shall be in thick soup if authorities noticed.

There is no legal issue involved in your post, which is internal arrangement of your unit.

Maj (Dr) Vashsta haa advised you as a lawyer only

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register