Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radha Krishna   20 September 2017

Posting freshly again

Maybe nobody understood the problem.  Hence nobody repiled.


1.  There are 2 parties A and B.  B is occupying a mall.  A is owner.  A is Owner for past 5 years.

2.  History.  There is C, D, E.  All were owners turn by turn (one sold to other, no one is related to each other).  Now A is owner.  B is neither vacating nor paying any rent.  A asks B to vacate.  B shows forged document of lease for 100 years with E.  E was owner 10 years back.

I am E.  E wants to fight case on his own.  Judge telling keep one lawyer.  I dont want to feed lawyers.

Cases I want to file.  Forgery case.

How to file. Which section to file.



 3 Replies

Radha Krishna   20 September 2017

How to ask judge to send document for signature verification, I suppose it need to be sent to forensic department or handwriting analyst?  Pls guide.

Radha Krishna   20 September 2017

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
File an application under order XIII Rule 10 ( O 13 R 10) with supported document/affidavit in present case, challenging genuineness of deed by seeking forensic report.

Thank you.               

MonicaTBloomfield   21 May 2020

If we can posting freshly again on this website it will be good for the community to build and bring more ideas that we need. From the websites like this we can ask questions and find answers. Just like custom dissertation writing service that provide the best solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register