Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     26 November 2014

Post divorce 498a

Dear All,

I was married in 23 november 2008, right from inception wife did not shown intention to reside with me. Soon I realised that she is in touch with somebody else. Even after that I brought girl two times from her home in the hope that "after some time she will live happily with me". Then also, on 20-03-2011 she went away and never came back. We then arranged one more meeting on 16 september 2012, in that meeting she denied to come back.

On 24 october 2014 I filed divorce on the basis of Adultry and cruelty. Then after 40 days she filed 498a with other sections. Then after two months DV. Then after 3 months she filed RTI through her Father to seek all my details of leaves and LTS I have availed till date(to frame several cases on me). Subsequently, she filed false complaint against me to my employer(National Insurance Co. Ltd.) at Head Office, Kolkata. This complaint later taken the face of Vigilance Enquiry against me. In this vigilance complaint she blamed me to have illicit relation with other girl, false allegation on me that I tried to abort her baby inspite that I didn't know when she became pregnant and when she gave birth to girl child. Also she blamed that I am wrongly taking company lease inspite of having my parental home, but I was not taking company lease which is clear from my salary sheet. She blamed that I misused the LTS money. She requested that strict action should be taken against me as per CDA rules of the company. But finally, I got clearance from Vigilance Department without getting convicted.

Now I request you all respected persons to please help me to fight back to take divorce from this cruel lady.

Learning

7 Replies

NARENDER RAO BASAVARAJU (ADVOCATE)     26 November 2014

AS YOU  HAVE ALREADY  INITIATED THE   PROCESS FOR DIVORCE, THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT OF GUIDANCE FROM ANYBODY.ONLY THING IS , YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE  AN EXPERIENCED LAWYER IN  FAMILY MATTERS TO HANDLE THIS CASE.

REGARDING 498a CHOOSE A GOOD  CRIMINAL LAWYER OF YOUR AREA

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 November 2014

It is a blessing in disguise.  In your divorce petition, you should mention her false complaints to your employer and your clean discharge from all the accusations by the employer.  In several cases, it has been held that false complaints to the employer by the wife amounts to cruelty.  You ask your counsel to search those cases.  One case that came into my memory is that Mrs. Vimla Mehra's case decided by the hon'ble Delhi High court.  Her husband won the case on this single ground, where as all other grounds alleged by him had fallen flat.

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     29 November 2014

Respected All,

I request you to please provide me the same rulings for the cruelty based on false complaints to husband's employer. 

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     29 November 2014

Sorry, the date of filing divorce is 24 october 2012 .

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     30 November 2014

Respected Chandrashekhar Ji,

I found that ruling of Vimla Mehra and it looks to be very effective and latest as compared to other older rulings. Thanks a lot Sir. But again I request you to please provide me some other rulings related to the same issue.

Born Fighter (xxx)     30 November 2014

Check this link : hope it helps

Gaurav Gupta vs Nidhi Bansal And Ors. on 15 December, 2010

Link :https://indiankanoon.org/doc/108067343/

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     02 December 2014

Now stop crying and pleading ---- Get Up and Stand Up Straight and Tall _____

How dare a person touch your career graph ???

what nonsense ??? if you do not teach these jokers a harsh lesson, they will make your life a big joke ___

Get Up mister, Get Up....

Do you have the clearance report from the vigilance department ?? _______________

If you do not, get it from them and tell them it is for your file since in future your career report documents will be required at all times ----

Take that report and first file a DEFAMATION CASE against that woman. ------

Parallelly, file a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY case against her and name her father as the co-accused ----

They have hit you, they are erasing you bit by bit and you are crying here !!!!!!!

SEE THE IPC OF 511 SECTIONS and go the SENIOR ADVOCATE's chamber and speak the LANGUAGE OF MEN....WHAT LANGUAGE ?

THIS LANGUAGE 

" TO A MAN, HIS EMPLOYMENT AND CAREER ARE HIS LIFE-BREATH .... MY WIFE AND HER FATHER ARE KILLING ME RIGHT THERE, AND HAVE ALREADY GONE TOO FAR IN ALMOST SNATCHING MY LIFE-BREATH--- I HAVE EMERGED CLEAR AND ACQUITTED ----

BEFORE THEY START NEW TRICKS, I WANT ALL THE RELEVANT SECTIONS OF THE IPC filed against them ---- "

Your career is being messed up with, as if it is a toy.... You are coming and crying !!!!

Hit Back ---- Before their tricks become a huge tree, nip it at the plant-stage itself ------

HIRE A PRIVATE DETECTIVE AND SEE IF YOU CAN OBTAIN VIDEO PROOF OF HER AFFAIR --- 

GATHER ALL EVIDENCE AND BUILD THE EVIDENCE FIRST ------

Strength is Life -- Weakness is Death --- Swami Vivekananda

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register