LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjula M   03 December 2022

posco case related help needed.

Hi, I would like to inform that my 16 year old daughter was influenced by a friend aged 25 to falsely file a complaint against my husband. She was told by this 25 year old girl that by doing so, she would be separated from me and my husband. Post that my husband was sent to judicial custody and is now out on bail. The sections filed are section 8, 9, 10 of POSCO and section 354 of IPC. While my husband was in judicial custody, that girl and her family left the place and have gone back to their native. Also, during the ongoing current trial the other witnesses have not turned up. Most importantly My daughter now realizes her mistake and is wanting to come back home. She also realised this when she filed the complaint and requested the SI to take back the case just before my husband could be sent to judicial custody but the SI did not. My daughter spoke to the sessions court judge in front of me, my husband and the public prosecutor, stating that she falsely gave this complaint and that she listened to that 25 year old girl's words and made this complaint. Now when we explained this to our current lawyer, he is asking for 1.5 lakh to complete the case, when there is nothing but a complete false case here. How do we proceed with this case is my question and how do we manage the lawyer's demand of 1.5 lakh.


 2 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     03 December 2022

Change the Lawyer. This the simlest solution for your problem. 

vijay sathya   05 December 2022

simple and complicated case lawyer is eligible for fees right ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register