Political pressure in false 498a

Dear Experts My wife has already filled a false dowry case in women cell almost everything has been failed. Suddenly one inspector called my mother and said please come and meet us inspector is a lady. She told my mother to go and meet someone he told my mother if u will not bring girl back in your home. I will ask police to arrest all the accused and sent to jail. Basically he threatens my mother. This leader have some political background. What I have to do as safeguard. Shall my mother logde a complaint against that person ? regards 498a Frauds
Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com)

Yes, Please register a FIR against your wife and that political person by your mother immediately and flassh it to media.


They can not force for mediation.


Please follow my post on the following link.




Take the notice bail for all rhe people who have been named by your wife in her complaint thanks sunishchai sachar 9711259959

Yes tell your to your mother to file fir against your wife and on that person .

Hi, on 2nd june my wife came at 7 am with 10 person to my parent house & make a big drama their relative came directly in my parent housed and started beating my family member brother sister bhabhi & they started to damage my house they broken led, door glasses & glass tabels. etc. during this my family get success came out of home then give call to 100 for they came & beaten my family member after some time police came & we went for mlc in hospital. they also call from inside of house to 100 no and tell them we all are burning her by miti ka tel & beaten them. Police is totally taking side of them & make FIR aginst us. without seeing the true fact. Finally in evening we are in trap & understand that it is well planed by the girl family we are just going to jail. then we make some approch to get out of the bell. We go bail on dhara 324,506,342. after that we also complaint against this to 'DCP" & " CP" But till date we are help less. but in "FIR" it clearly mention that no burning evidence are found in house by crime team. after all this conspiracy we really feel bad with the law what is non sense is there they come to my parent house & beaten us & police take side of them because bahu have right to come here. our lawyer suggest us to make cross case 156(3) in court. Plz suggest me what i can do now. all family member names are in fir.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x