LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AVINASH BHATKAR   12 August 2020

police verification for gov job

if oppose u pending cases like 324,325 so I get job or no plz give me suggestions


 10 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     13 August 2020

You have to disclose everything during police verification. Generally a person who is against the moral turpitude will be kept away from the govt jobs. 

The offences which you are mentioned can be compromised with the permission of the court. So you may compromise if the victim comes forward for the same.

But if  you are selected you can approach the High court by fling a writ petition  and get selected  if the offences against you are less grievous and not against the moral turpitude.

Non disclosure of the pending cases will not give you any chance for claiming the job in future.

1 Like

AVINASH BHATKAR   13 August 2020

sir this case is right dangal case and include by me total 54 people included. and sir this case pending for last 8 yrs. no evidence in this case just giving date

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     13 August 2020

What was the case. If there is no evidence and if there is high chance of acquittal then approach the High court and get a direction to the lower court for speedy trial.

You should have gone to  high court for  quash once the FIR OR CHARGE SHEET was filed against you.

1 Like

AVINASH BHATKAR   13 August 2020

riot case before 8 years total 8 section

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 August 2020

For the present focus on examination and good performance alone.

1 Like

AVINASH BHATKAR   13 August 2020

Yes sir but I have not been convicted so far. The main name in the chargesheet belongs to another person. We all have 54 in it. No survivors were harmed, nor was anyone harmed. My name is only on page 1 of the chargesheet. No evidence. There is only so much mention in it. 1 to 2 of those 54 people go on the same date, so judgment takes time. When this incident happened in 2012, I was 18 years and 2 months old, today it is 8 years, but it is still pending. sir plz guide me

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 August 2020

What guidance you can expect from the forum members when the matter is in court?

You can contact the MLA of the ruling party, and bring pressures for withdrawal of such cases filed by the Government.

In many such cases, where there is no substantial loss of lives and property, many state governments are withdrawing the case on receiving such representation through their party members.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 August 2020

You will have to disclose the case in police verification.

1 Like

AVINASH BHATKAR   13 August 2020

Sir you are right But I am very worried whether I will prepare for a government job or not because if I become ineligible after preparing, a lot of time will pass..what to do

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 August 2020

Do not leave your heart, keep on studying and prepare yourself for the job.

God is Great, have faith in Him !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register