LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sania khan (lawyer)     08 July 2020

Police verification

One of my cousins had to present in court and there he had to pay some bond amount. Now we don't have any copy of Court notice and we don't remember which crpc act he was called for.
It was a skirmish between two neighbors but the other one went to police and then police warned my cousin and 5more people.After some days we got a notice that they will have to present in court . our lawyer gave us advise to pay the bond and my family paid that simply.
We didn't have any idea about these issues so we simply act what our lawyer told us.At that time my cousin was merely 17 year old ,I told the lawyer about his age but he ignored and said it does not matter while the other party complaint against him by mentioning his age as 20.
Now its all over .My concern is ,will these things cause any trouble during police verification for passport or civil service job?
In police verification form they ask whether detained, arrested, accused, convicted.which one my cousin have to select?
Thanking you in anticipation

Learning

3 Replies

sir bound is synonymous of what ?
does he need to mention it if not specifically asked?
would it not be taken as suppression of facts etc?

Thanks for your reply,,sir one more question.If my cousin was minor and the bound was done considering him major, Does it make that bound valid or not?
can a minor sign any agreement or bound?

Thank you sir for your response

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register