LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Thevar   31 March 2020

Police threatening

police threatening with gun, without filing FIR


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 March 2020

Bring the notice to higher officials in the police department D.G.P.

S.I RANJITH RAO   03 April 2020

post the complaint through speed post and collect acknowledgement first

S.I RANJITH RAO   03 April 2020

before that file a petition in ps and take acknowledgement.

S.I RANJITH RAO   03 April 2020

then after you can approach higher officials.
addl dgp
dgp sir.
first of all don't argue with police try to explain them your problem

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 April 2020

You can complained to higher officiala. You can also file WRIT petition against erring officials. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query