Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     18 February 2013

Police station or foolish station?

IPC Sec 503 & 420

My wife is threatening me since last 5 months & she is extorting money from me. I married as on 1st July 2012. She stayed with me only for 32 days & after going back to her mother's place along with all the belongings & jewelry I gave she started threatening me of 498. I gave an application to the Local police station & they just filed a N.C.R. under Section 507.

I do have the prima facie evidence in the form of Recorded Telephonic Conversations which I can produce in a form of a CD along with Transcripttion in English & Local language. 

Police just took the matter lightly. My wife has criminal background which I came to know after marrying her. She is already charged in a Criminal case under section 420/451. At the time of marriage she told me the case is disposed however the case is still pending in the court & further she lied at the police station while giving the statement saying that the case is not a criminal case but it was a civil matter & the case is dismissed.

Why the Police Station is not ready to take a Criminal Case against her under Section 420 - Cheating & marrying with a purpose of extortion & also under Section 503 as she has been threatening me of causing injury to me personally & also to my reputation? Not only my wife but also monster-in-law & brother –in-law has been threatening me & now even my wife’s ex & present boy-friends are threatening me & teasing me via phone calls, miss calls & text messages.

I have already contacted the Police Commissioner & Crime Branch head with the grievance. I am unsure that the local police will do something concrete instead of suggesting me to go to the court of law & file a private case.

In case of 498 OR DV Police don’t really care & never advice Females to go to the court & file a private case but in case of males where every other female is threatening poor husband & in-laws with 498 & DV Police blindly accept the case, FIR, Arrest & all the funny activities related.

Learning

2 Replies

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     21 February 2013

No one wants to comment on this?

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     21 February 2013

Hmm, Sir tell us what do you want loudly?? Police reform?? or legal suggestion??

Why dont you approach to magistrate and file complaint against the concerned PS?

Why not you file online complaint agaist them ( click marking threat to life) and see what emerges out?

Why not you write to home secretary about this cc to commisioner?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register