LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratiksha nagwekar   18 December 2018

Police refuse to file fir

Hi I got married on date of 6th may, one boy send messages to my husband claiming to have past affair with me, he even send messages to my father making false statement about me I file complaint against him, police return to me with stamp only and after few days when my brother go to meet police officer he said there is nothing vulgar mentioned in message so we can't arrest him, I can file NC not fir, you can go to court How can i make them to file fir As this is destroying my marriage, as my husband asking for divorce as his reputation got spoiled as he says Please advice I need the boy get punished for what he did with me

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     18 December 2018

file complaint U/s.156(3) Cr. P.C. to the court of CJM or CMM court. Approach a lawyer with detail. Donot beg but exert your right. your husband's reputation seems to be very low which got spoiled on such petty matters. At this juncture your husband was required to give support. come out from guilt. you have not committed any wrong. so face the situation with confidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register