LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victor (Manager)     13 June 2024

Police not taking action

have filed a private complaint and court has given order to investigate ,register an fir and report back to them .but the concerned ps is not taking action, it is almost a year, the other party seems to have managed them?

what to do here ?


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2024

File a petition before the same court to direct the concerned police to submit the report expeditiously

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     13 June 2024

File petition u/sec 210 of Cr.P.C before the court to direct police to submit report earliest.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 June 2024

Apply and obtain status report.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register