Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramaraj.S (Manager (Rtd) Pvt. Company)     15 July 2014

Police inspector changed the wife



Date:  12th July, 2014



Ramaraj. S

LG-3, Nirmal Sector,

Agrini Apartments,

Andalpuram,                                     Mobile No. 9442967161

MADURAI-625003.                          E-mail ID:      



The Chief State Information Commissioner,

No.2, Theagaraya Salai,

Near: Aalai Amman Kovil.    Tenampet,

CHENNAI-6000012.                         E-mail ID:


Respected Sir,

                                    Sub: Right to Information Act 2005 – False information/documents      

                                              Received - Reg.

                                    Ref: 1)  My RTI application dated 28-05-2014

                                            2)   Letter Na.Ka. No. 3/830/26899/2014 dated 02-07-2014 of  PIO

                                                 & Dy.Commissioner of Police (HQ), Madurai City.



I submit to inform you that I have received the copies of documents, which I have sought as per my RTI application dated 28-05-2014 from PIO & Dy. Commissioner of Police (HQ), Madurai City by Registered post.


The Inspector of Police (Law & Order), C2 Subramaniapuram Police Station, Madurai City have sent me one Xerox copy of ladies group  photo along with other documents.  In the above photo, he has rounded and marked one lady’s face, indicating “WIFE OF PETITION PART’ and mentioned as RTI purpose only with his signature and C2 Police Station official seal.  The lady marked and indicated in the above Xerox copy of the photo, by the Inspector of Police, C2 Police Station, Madurai City, is not my Wife.  The name of the said lady is Mrs. Sundari, W/o. Mr. M. Chinna Pandy, Retired Tahsildar, residing in front of my house (LG-02).  I am sending herewith the above Xerox copy of the photo for

favour of your kind perusal.


As per RTI act, the Inspector of Police, C2 Police Station, Madurai City have sent me false information/Document that too great offence.  This is purely irresponsibility and negligence of a police officer.  You may guess how the Inspector of Police investigate my complaint petition?. I therefore request you to kindly take necessary action against the Inspector of Police, C2 Subramaniapuram Police Station, Madurai City and render justice.  I  submit I shall be ever grateful to you. Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,


Kindly let me know the action taken by me is correct and in order?  Can suit file in the court against that Police Inspector for great offence?


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2014

Submit it to the police commissioner and D.G.P. they will take desciplinary action.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     16 July 2014

Dear Ramraj,


beside above reply you can also file appeal against the Information and also file complaint before the CIC, New Delhi. 


Rajiv Bhasin 


Bhasin Legal Consultants


cyberlawyer (barrister)     13 December 2014

Hello Ramaraj

May i know for what purpose information is sought with regard to your own wife ?. Is the complainant your wife ?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query