LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MS Karunakar   30 May 2023

Police filled false case

Sir/ mam
I received an acre of agricultural land from my father through registered will.
My step brother has filed a suit claiming a share in the above mentioned property.
Suit is pending.
I am an employee and stay out of station and visit my property now and then.
My step brother has started cultivation in my absence.

I lodged a complaint in the police station of criminal trespassing theft threatening etc but the police neither accepted my complaint nor registered fir.
The police are saying that my step brother is in physical possession and cannot register a complaint as suit is pending.
I am paying taxes.
All the related documents are upon my name.
My step brother bribed the police and registered 2 FIRs against me and the police forwarded it to court.

Kindly suggest me what to do.
Thanks in advance.


 2 Replies

Pratibha Sharma   30 May 2023

if Police official not registered your FIR then you should go to him higher authorities or File a criminal complaint u/s 156(3) Cr..c. before the court....

MS Karunakar   30 May 2023

Respected mam

I complained to DSP, SP, DIG also but of no avail. 

Higher officials are instructing the local officials

And local officials are not bothered. 

Kindly suggest me what to do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register