LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj Kushi   12 October 2021

police assistance in execution

I want to execute the attachment warrant of movables...with police assistance...PO insisted to file application other than section 151 cpc kindly let me know the provision for taking police assistance in executing the attachment of movables

 6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     13 October 2021

Have you been provided police aid/ protection by Executing Court for execution of decree ?

Application u/s 151 CPC may be filed if you are seeking police aid / protection in the case.

raj Kushi   13 October 2021

s sir I have filed application u/s 151 but PO directed to file application with specific provision

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 October 2021

What do you mean by PO? It is the Executing Court which has to provide directions for providing police protection, if so required.

raj Kushi   15 October 2021

presiding officer

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 October 2021

Mention of Section 151 does not appear to be inappropriate. May be the PO has better ideas. You may take the assistance from a local advocate.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     16 October 2021

Execution of a decree is governed Section 36 to 54 read with Order XXI Rules 1 to 106 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, no where police assistance (expect detention u/s 51 CPC) has been incorporated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query