Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tulshiram (laga hun)     11 April 2013

Police after investigation has submitted final report

Hi,

Police after investigation ( Re-investigation also done) has submitted Final Report in our favor to court and now C.J.M. transferred my case to A.J.M.in district court.

It has been more than three years we are fighting against Smt 498a & luckily police supported us lot in our case & Till date we had not tried to get bail.(As police had filed in our favor )

As till we are not called by court to appear also our lawyer can’t go to defend us in-front of A.J.M. Now we are worry what we should do when Final report is not accepted in court.

As I am already paying alimony from last three years.

Please help us also may be I am not able to explain but I am sure I wil explain in you guideline

"1st timer"

Learning

9 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 April 2013

You make an enquiry with the concerned police that whether chargesheet is filed?

(Guest)

Rajeev Ji and others,

Can judge proceed in case once Final report submitted in court?

arvind singh mann (advocate)     11 April 2013

u can join the  pending proceedings & file evidence in your support by saying that you want to assist the court to reach the correct conclusion&to meet the ends of justice

arvind singh mann (advocate)     11 April 2013

dear there cannot be reinvestigation, there can only be further investigation

tulshiram (laga hun)     11 April 2013

Dear Arvind,

As I said police submitted Final Report in our favor to court so there is no chargesheet is filed yet.

But Final report is pending under C.J.M.(Now it has been transferred to A.J.M.) in 200 & 202 CRPC.

Also the police had submitted their report but court asked to Re-investigation.

Now Final report is in my district court.

kindly help us which step we should to take now because we are not called by court to present our side in court.

arvind singh mann (advocate)     12 April 2013

dear as i told ealier, that  the court can not order for re-investigation, at the most court could have ordered for further investigation,,the order of re-investigation is wrong,and you are on strong footing  our Supreme court is in your support, contest properly to win ,final report, shall be accepted on the about mentioned point only,if you like to discuss more just call my cell no,9897166636, 

tulshiram (laga hun)     10 May 2014

Hi Dear,

Our local district court not accepted police report and ordered to we are prima facie of the false case.

We again filed review petition on different bench & new date given to us..

Can anyone help us to fight back to false case.  (100% true)

tulshiram (laga hun)     26 June 2014

Hi Dear,

Our local district court not accepted police report and had ordered to we are prima facie of the case.

We filed review petition on different bench, now we have hearing in next month (bahash)

Can you advise us what step we should take if something come-up not our favor because we just requested to court to review the case whatever she said that is not true.

Can anyone help us to fight back to false case.  (100% true)

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     26 June 2014

Dear Friend,

Please go to high court for Speedy Trial first.

File counter case as perjury in the same court where 498A is going on.

Please register an FIR to the police station u/s

120 IPC Concealing design to commit offence punishable with impris­onment.

120B IPC Punishment of criminal conspiracy

120A IPC Definition of criminal conspiracy

383 IPC. Extortion.

406 IPC Criminal Breach of Trust.

506 IPC. Ciminal Intimidation.

34 IPC. Common Intention of Crime.

If possible file appear in-person (Without Advocate) in the High Court for Quashing-with-Speedy Trial.

All sample petitions and clues are on the following links: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9d

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register