LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipul gupta   26 January 2020

poisoning and still not any action.

Dear law experts,

My family including my father, mother and my father's extra marital affair women gave me something in my dinner over a long period of time. Health started to worsen. Then they refused for the treatment by a neutral doctor. I went to police they refused to file even the ncr. I am also having severe injuries in my back, neck. I used to loss consciousness after eating dinner and sleep unaware and don't know what someone did while I was asleep. I have given the complaint to the dcp. Now also no action and reluctant for the treatment.


 5 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     26 January 2020

have you taken any medical examination, if yes, approach higher officials of the police department 

1 Like

vipul gupta   26 January 2020

I went there. But lower rank officer didn't allow me to meet the dcp. No mlc was done, I have certain test reports cbc mri usg etc in which mri reveals something they took me their doctor and they have make my condition physcatric

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 January 2020

it is also the duty of such hospital to treat such cases as Medico legal cases and report to police.  Engage advocate as the matter is very serious.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   27 January 2020

File private complaint in magistrate court ,the court will order
1 Like

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     28 January 2020

1. if the clerk didn't allow you to meet the DCP, then you should send them a written complaint by registered post/email,

2. you can get the medical examination done at Government Hospital,

3. still, approach and contact a prudent lawyer along with the relevant documents for a concrete action,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register