Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sethi Sohum (Entrepreneur)     19 May 2021

Pocso proceedings view online

Dear Sir or Madam,

How to view case status & FIR online for a POCSO case of my relative that's going on in Rohini Sessions Court.

Whenever I search online using accused name / advocate name - nothing comes up. Please guide the procedure.

Also, FIR is not visible when I select Delhi, Police station name and input the accused name.  

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 May 2021

You can browse www.services.ecourts.gov.in

Arpita Chauhan   19 May 2021

Respected Sir,

Talking about finding the status of POCSO case online

First of all, go to the official website of the Court.

There, you will see the option of case status.

After that, click on the option of case status and then other than the party name through which you are trying to find the case, there are many other options through which you can find the case status. They are:-

1. Case Number

2. FIR Number

3. Case Code

4. Case type

5. Party Name and 6. Advocate Name.

Now, if you are unable to find through party and advocate name, please try these options. 

As for your question about the FIR, for that you need to have more information other than the accused name.

To search an FIR there are certain things that are mandatory to fill in the information field. They are:-

1. District name

2. Police Station name

3. Year

4. and FIR number.

If you have all this information, only then you can search an FIR online.

I hope I was able to help.

Regards

Arpita Chauhan

Sanjay Narayandas (Advocate)     19 May 2021

Hey, 

I agree with the views of the other experts who have already answered your question. Having said that, if after trying all of these techniques as well, if your FIR shows to not exist, then it would mean that the investigation is still going on and the chargesheet hasn't reached the court yet. 

sneha jaiswal   23 May 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!
For the query you posted, I would suggest that:
To find the status of the POCSO case online. First, you have to go to the official website of the competent court or visit https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/pocso-court. On the right-side corner, you will see the option of case status. After that, click on the option provided as per the details you have, to find the status of the case. You can also check the status in English as well as the Hindi Language.
The options that were provided there would be:
1. Case Number 
2. FIR Number 
3. Case Code 
4. Case type 
5. Party Name 
6. Act
7. Advocate Name
Above, are the options from which you can check the status. If you are unable to find with one option then try with other given options.  As far as your question about the FIR is concerned, for that you need to have more information other than the accused name. To search for a FIR there are certain things which are compulsory to fill in the given option which are: - District name, Police Station name, Year, and FIR number. If you have all this information, then you can search for an FIR online.
Hope it helps
Regards,
Sneha Jaiswal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register