25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varsha mishra (no)     26 August 2014

plz plz help me .. i need ur help.

Hello sir Plz help me i got marriage in 2009. Sir my husband n his family treat me very badly . And mujhse dheere dheere paise ki demand krne lge jo pahle km ammount ki thi bt wo time to time bdne lgi jinhe de pana meri family k liye impossble tha. Y jan k ke ab n denge ye wo mujhe pareshan krne lge nd torchour krne lge. Mai bhot toot si gai thi feelng lost n helpless nd physiclly week ho gy . Bt kuchh mnths pahle my husband beet m v bdly after that i filed k cmplain in my city.and act are 498A,323,506,504,3/4. Bt police koi work n kr r thi bs mujhe wait krne ko kah r thi k busy h abhi thn i filed online cmplain in up police site and mahila ayog too after that they work and investigate in my FIR. And accordng to sec 48 they find tht my case is true than they arrest my brother inlaw and all family member run away from house . My husband is workng in other city(ncr). And inlaws n high court m arrest stay k liye apply kra to waha s Arnesh kumar wala judgment mila sir kya es stay m ab koi action n legi police coz u knw v well how to work up police. Sir they foced m to take back my cmplain. Sir my frnd suggest me for this club plz help me i dont want divorce and any money for settlement from my husband and his family. Plz guide me i m unemployed and currenty nt well m very very much dipressed. Plz guide me what can i do . Mai en act m court m koin koin s case file kr skti hu and abhi tk police n mere pati ka bayan bhi liya jb ki cmplain ko 6mnths ho rhe hai. I want justice plz plz help me. Thanks


 10 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     26 August 2014

You do not want divorce and money settlement that means you want to cohabit with your husband but still you are asking how many more cases you can file upon him and his family.......... If you keep on filing more cases on your husband and inlaws, then will they take you back? Plz do not misunderstand me and think that I am asking you to put up with all the torture and not to protest.  But filing more and more cases will only strain the relationship more and worsen the chances of patch up. You could have filed for protection order under the domestic violence act instead of this. Anyways, you can seek maintainance under S.125 Crpc for yourself if you want. And if you do not want divorce then, try to settle the dispute amicably by the mediation of some mature sensible relatives.

varsha mishra (no)     26 August 2014

I dont want divorce bt my husband is nt want to live with me . He told me if u want than live as a servent or do anything whatever u want. Sir case means which are coming in under these avts and i want justice nthng else coz he spoiled my whole life nt even past bt also present and future.And also i lost my health too. I knw false cases are more than true cases bt mr.raj123 no body can understand others problm . So i hv evidence abt dowry n hassment . And i hv faced all these things more than 4yrs . And i dont want any money for settlment . Bt they r treating me like m nt a human being than u tell what can i do . I need help if i will nt do anythng they never talk to me or never take me back home and i m from small city where if ur husband nt accept u

varsha mishra (no)     26 August 2014

Ita a v big deal and in our society where i liveThere hv no option for othere n divors is a abusing word here so if u gimme any sussesion than i will find justice in a proper way . Thanks


Dear Varsha,

Respect your life. Now divorce is not a bad word in society. If possible become independent financially. Do what work you can do and earn for yourself. Fight for your life, your self-esteem.

People who are not treating you well today will never treat you well in future.

STANDUP ON YOUR FEET AND FIGHT. I can understand the pain, helpless siyuation of yours.

Writing in this forum is first step.

Best Regards,


1 Like

Srinivas (Owner)     26 August 2014


you have already done enough damage to yourself and to the relationship with ur husband n inlaws. Plz plz plz Do not worsen it. Nobody can win/love anybody by THREATENING. Will you love somebody who threatens you????

See first of all, make your self CLEAR that WHAT DO YOU WANT???? then think wisely how to get it.

"An eye to eye will make the whole nation BLIND" as said by Ghandhiji, revenge will take you no-where.

Define wat is that JUSTICE you are seeking??? then you will see ways....

If you really want to get separated from your husband who doest treat u like a HUman, then make a decision and start a new life. World is too big for everyone. Do not indulge in law suits, it will harass you before it does to him. It will damage you more(Financially, emotionally, personally.....)

Respect yourself, boost your esteem, get a job for yourself, live happily in front of him. He should course himself of loosing a good Human/Partner like you.

All the Very BEST.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     26 August 2014

I know it is hard to tackle the society in a small city with its conservative outlook and reservations about women. If in your society, divorce is a very big stigma, then you will have to learn to be tough. Be strong first of all.  If your husband has made up his mind for seperation and will treat you as a servant if you go to him then, then in my opinion, it will be better to divorce him instead of wasting your whole life upon him. Try to take up a job and stand up for your self. It will improve your self confidence also.  You have already filed criminal case against him and law will take its own course. You can seek maintainance from your husband . 

If you want to go back to him only then, you can file for protection order and residence order under the domestic violence act.

varsha mishra (no)     26 August 2014

Thanks sai Maine 4yrs yai sb sonch k chup rahi k shayd ek din sb sahi ho jaye. Mai ek chhote city hu jaha life normal n hoti after seprstion and i still love him and want to live with him bt relatives k samne panchayat m wo bol dete h thk h ab n krunga aisha and kuchh mnth bad fir wai sb shuru ho jata h.meri life majak bnke rah gai h society m bhi . Mujhe n pta abt my future bt smtimes i think that if i cant take any stand for myself thn how can expect from others . He did all coz i was never take a stnd for me. And here(in my city) no body give u ryt advoice bs all giv u sympathi thats why m here and i hope i will get ryt guidence which help

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     26 August 2014

you came for advice very late now u already damage everything u have used your brhamastra to kill your husband’s family and my experience say whatever you can do to save relation WAS possible before this cruel weapon in spite of that you guys still love to each other but after this there will be nothing remain for relationship. 

My true advice is take peaceful divorce some settlement and be independent AND LAST MOST IMPORTANT SUGGESTION IS WHOMESOEVR GAVE YOU ADVICE TO FILE 498a….bla bla KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM HIM/HER (mostly).  


As now a days in society nobody ask/demand for dowry that greedy breed time is gone Now everybody have their self-reliance \ ego they don’t expect anything from anybody even after a stage not even from parents so wife’s family come nowhere .

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     27 August 2014

If you think that your complaint is not treated well and the police is not responding then Move a private complaint to the magistrate.




Chetan Joshi

gd dy (gd dy)     23 September 2014

@ varshaji,

ur command over sms type english is appreciable. seems u r habituated with sms. learned personalities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query